LabelGo is a barcode and data label design and printing software product.
LabelGo allows you to design,
It has predefined label templates to make your label layout work as easy as choosing a number; you can also design
your own label templates. It's also possible to add new label templates in bulk.
- labels, including CD and DVD labels
- pages (anything that fits in one page or less).
In a page, you can use,
You can apply rotation, color border or fill, pattern border or fill, to the drawings.
- texts, and texts with special effects;
- lines, rectangles and ovals;
- bar codes, out of any of the 50 linear barcode types and variants supported, including:
2 of 5,
Code-128 (A, B, C and auto-switch),
Code 39 Extended,
Code 93 Extended,
EAN-128 or UCC-128 (A, B, C autoswitch),
EAN-14 (UCC-14, SCC-14, DUN-14),
Identcode (Deutsche Post/DHL),
Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF),
ITF-14 (SCC-14, EAN-14, UCC-14),
Leitcode (Deutsche Post/DHL),
RM4SCC (Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code),
Telepen (Alphanumeric and Numeric),
LabelGo has strong data formatting support, with the following formatters supported.
The currency formatter makes, e.g. price tag printing, extremely easy.
- number formatter
- text formatter
- date/time formatter
- boolean formatter
- currency formatter
LabelGo has powerful data binding support, which allows you to link your text and barcode objects in a page to:
- data fields in a database (through ODBC);
- built-in serial number generators;
- input variables, which will be prompted for values at print time;
- other text or barcode objects in the same page.
Click here to download LabelGo 2.0
Windows Installer file (460 kb) for a 28-day evaluation. The minimum system requirements are Windows 2000, Windows XP or higher.
© Copyright 2011 Bokai